Hungry to earn? Yellow offers an entrepreneurial environment where innovating independently, launching quickly, and having fun are paramount.
We are actively seeking a tenacious Sales Specialists and our ideal candidate has a strong track-record in sales, experience working with small to midsize businesses, and is known for exceeding goals and insisting on the highest standards.
This opportunity offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you will be the centre of Yellow’s innovation. Sales Specialist play an integral role in engaging with businesses based in Malta and Gozo.
- Cultivate relationships with business owners and decision makers in your area
- Create and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Analyse sales / metrics data to help evolve your sales strategy
- Exceed sales targets and activity metrics
- Provide customers with the right support and after sales service
- Contribute to an exciting and evolving sales culture and influence product improvements
This opportunity is a full-time, salaried position offering a competitive performance based incentive plan.
Additionally Sales Specialists are also given the following allowances:
- Company car and fuel allowance
- Tablet and data allowance
- Life insurance cover
- Specialised sales and marketing training
- Recreational area
- Regular incentives and events
Members of the Yellow sales team are expected to meet or exceed their goals while focusing on the customer. Individual contributors on this team have a track record of success at driving top sales results and thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Our Sales Specialists operate successfully in an ambiguous environment and maintain a desire to share best practices to continuously evolve processes throughout our organisation. Strong communication and presentation skills, as well as an ability to navigate digital tools, are essential for success in our organisation.
Establish baseline knowledge and understanding of Yellow’s advertising products including its capabilities and limitations. Demonstrate ownership by becoming an expert and regularly analyse industry trends and apply them to our business to make well-informed decisions.
Effectively utilise internal tools and resources to reduce friction and complexity for customers. Deliver operational excellence for all customers.
- Clean driving license
- Proven track record of success in a high activity sales role
- Ability to conduct in-person and telephone meetings with businesses
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and externally
Yellow Discover Local – KMP-37905