A Valletta based, international company is looking for an experienced Office Manager.
This post involves general administration, back office tasks, assistance with legal, compliance and basic financial matters, office administration, procurement, supplier coordination, and other back-office tasks.
VBL Group is looking for an experienced, skilled, professional Office Manager to carry out the following key duties, on a full time employment basis:
- Administration, filing, scanning, and preparation of letters and drafts.
- Providing basic admin support to the financing and accounting departs, assistance in administration of invoices, preparation of bank transfers, administration of petty cash spending, etc.
- Handling coordination of legal matters, compliance and related administration.
- Handling the general HR-related tasks such as ETC forms, maintaining leave records.
- Providing executive assistance to the director/s.
- Reception duties such as greeting clients, answering telephone calls.
- Arranging meetings and appointments.
- Preparing agendas and taking minutes of meetings.
- Back office tasks, incl. ordering stationery and general office supplies.
- Coordinating miscellaneous jobs, such as translation requests, courier requests.
- Other office and operational administrative tasks.
Requirements for the successful applicant in this role include:
- Experience in administration, organisation, basic legal and/or financial assistant tasks
- Attention to detail, consideration of time and deadlines
- Precise and organised work habits
- Strong coordination and organisational skills
- Ability to plan ahead and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and have own initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English. Maltese language and speaking of other foreign languages is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), internet use and e-mail
What the company offers:
- Working in a young and dynamically growing company, with HQ in Valletta
- International work environment
- Competitive remuneration package and professional work environment
- Career planning and development opportunities
Only candidates living in Malta and having all necessary resident and work permits would be considered.
Only full applications with professional CV, photo, remuneration requirements and motivation letter will be considered.