Tangiers is a global organisation that provides insurance, maritime, non-profit, medical assistance and claim management services internationally.
We are seeking to recruit a part-time Receptionist to join our team.
The Receptionist will be confident, well-spoken and a friendly face that greets our clients and staff as well as providing administrative support to various stakeholders.
Monday to Friday, mornings only. Morning hours will be determined according to the candidate’s availability.
- Ensures that reception area and offices are in pristine order
- Handles telephone calls, takes messages or transfers calls accordingly
- Arranges conferences, meetings, group events, company outings and reservations
- Welcomes visitors, handles their inquiries and directs them accordingly
- Responsible for correspondence and incoming/outgoing mail
- Maintains scheduling and events calendar; keeps track of boardroom calendars
- Schedules and confirms appointments for clients, customers, or management
- Maintains filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
- Orders and dispenses office supplies
- Acts as a point of contact for vendors; reviews and checks their work as required
- Handles all office related matters
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluent in both English and Maltese
- Great attitude and a positive personality
- Diplomatic and discrete
- Calm and flexible under pressure
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Extremely organised and efficient, but not a robot
The right candidate will benefit from
- An attractive remuneration package and benefits
- Parking facilities
- Flexible working hours
Tangiers Group – KMP-35937