Secure Trading Financial Services Ltd (STFS), now trading as Acquiring.com, has over the past years established itself as a trusted acquirer. Licensed and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority (“MFSA”) to process electronic payments across Europe and principal member of Visa and Mastercard, Acquiring.com can offer a truly end-to-end payment solution to merchants trading online. Ease of implementation and trusted advisory relationship management are at the heart of what Acquiring.com can offer to its partners.
Main purpose of the job:
- The role of the Customer Support Supervisor is to guide and direct the Customer Support team towards achieving operational goals by ensuring that members of the team make use of excellent communication and professional phone etiquette skills for achieving customer satisfaction.
- Incumbent must also ensure that customer complaints are resolved in a professional manner.
- The supervisor will also be responsible for maintaining the complaints register, debt collection policy and procedures as well as provide internal support to other departments. Incumbent, will also oversee the sending of contracts to merchants / PSPs, merchant reconciliations and follows up on related matters as required.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of staff within the Customer Support Unit
- Ensure telephone calls and email queries from internal and external customers are handled in a timely and professional manner;
- Carries out merchant training on the use of systems made available to merchants for accessing processed transactions and handles queries regarding system usage including unblocking locked accounts;
- Plans, prepares and devises work schedules according to workloads;
- Trains, instructs, observes, and evaluates workers’ performance;
- Provide support through training, transaction reports or reconciliations to other internal departments upon request;
- Send contracts to merchants / PSPs and follow up to ensure they are returned duly signed in good time;
- The CSU must also be capable of handling queries regarding SAQ and PCI;
- Generate monthly or ad hoc reports on units’ activities;
- Develop standard procedures and policies for improving the service provided to customers;
- Conduct meeting with Managers to discuss process improvements and issues;
- Any other duties requested from the Operations Manager.
- Knowledge of Omnipay, Salesforce and PCI management considered an asset;
- Knowledge of pricing schedules, fees and charges;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a customer services environment;
- Time management;
- Ability to make decisions under pressure;
- Ability to train, lead and motivate others;
- Complaint handling;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
Other significant job requirements:
- Basic knowledge of PCI (payment card industry) requirements;
- Knowledge of 3D Secure enrolment for Visa and MasterCard;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Analytical skills to identify and assess potential security issues;
- Conscientious, reliable, hardworking and able to work unsupervised;
- Well organised and meticulous;
- Ability to speak in Spanish or German will be considered an asset.
Secure Trading Financial Services Ltd