RSM Malta was established by a team of reputable partners who are certified public accountants with several years of working experience in the profession. The firm is a member of RSM International; a worldwide network of independent professional services firms, providing audit, tax, and specialist advisory services to ambitious growing organisations around the globe.
The chosen candidate will form part of a team of officers handling the whole range of payroll services for a number of clients. The clients’ size and type of industry varies.
Responsibilities will involve:
- Liaising with clients and other third parties such as government entities related to employment issues
- Updating of information in the payroll software
- Calculating payroll including any necessary adjustments
- Issuing of payslips
- Assisting with month-end and year-end procedures as necessary
The ideal candidate should:
- Be in possession of post-secondary level of education
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have a good command of both English and Maltese
- Be able to take ownership of tasks assigned
- Be able to work as part of a team but also independently
Training will be provided but prior experience will be considered an asset.