RCI Insurance Ltd is a subsidiary of RCI Bank and Services, which offers a comprehensive range of financing and related services for car customers. Backed by an international network, RCI Insurance has established itself in Malta to handle business related to protection insurance from various European Countries.
RCI Bank and Services, is a France-based international company that specialises in automotive financing, insurance and related activities for the Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi Alliance. RCI Banque is a wholly owned subsidiary of Renault.
In order to strengthen its existing team, the Company is seeking a Project Leader, with 3 or more years of professional experience in project management. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Chief Information Officer and will be involved in several cross functional activities, whilst ensuring the delivery of each project matches the quality and expectation of the business. A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work collaboratively is required.
Description of Work:
- Leading and defining the planning and project implementation
- Managing changes to schedules as necessary to achieve new targets
- Defining project scope, task, resource and deliverables
- Identify necessities to create a work plan;
- Identify risks and come up with solutions to minimise them;
- Lead and construct the implementation of projects through the bringing together of internal and external resources;
- Management of project budget, resources and timelines
- Tracking of project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Presenting timely reports defining progress, problems and solutions
- Managing projects closure review, analysis and lessons learnt
Capacity and Skills:
- Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and to build a business case for the most appropriate one(s)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management tools
- PMP / PRINCE II / AgilePM certification is a plus, but not required
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or project management
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and highly detail orientation
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Able and willing to travel abroad and work outside normal hours when necessary
- Ability to work within a team
- Self-motivated learner who keeps abreast of current technology
Degree in Business Management or similar.
3+ years of experience in project management ideally in the Information Technology sector.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
This is an excellent career opportunity offering a pleasant working and learning environment, in a multinational, dynamic and multicultural company, offering a competitive salary and additional benefits to the chosen candidate.
We invest in our people, not just with a pay and benefits package, but in focusing on your growth and development – we encourage innovation and sense of initiative – we celebrate success. We are an inclusive and diverse company with over 11 nationalities represented.
Full time indefinite contract
RCI Life Limited – KMP-37947