A vacancy has arisen for a clerk to work within the Human Resources department.
The main tasks, amongst others, include:
- Up keeping of filing system and scanning of documents
- Dealing with daily employee issues
- Issuing memos and internal / external vacancies as required
- Maintaining manual and computerised records and filing systems
- Diary management and arranging of meetings, interviews and training
- Preparation of recruitment and employment documents, and reports
- Taking meeting minutes and distributing accordingly
- Issues probation and trial period sheets and follows these up to completion, including liaising with department manager
- Handles the preparation and upkeep of the company’s employee discount scheme, including communication with external parties
- Other general clerical duties and administrative tasks, including preparation of reports
Applicants for the post should ideally possess:
- An O-Level standard of education with passes in Mathematics and English (grade 5 or better) including a strong command of the English Language.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- An ECDL certificate, preferably with experience in the use of spreadsheets.
- The right degree of initiative ability to work in a fast paced environment
Playmobil Malta Limited – KMP-38018