Paragon Europe is a leading innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels with over 14 years of operational experience.
We are looking for a high-performing EU Programmes Manager to help us meet our business objectives and to develop further our portfolio of key relationships spanning research, education, innovation and policy, and provides briefings, strategic advice, coordination, and practical support for international partnerships.
You are responsible to:
- Promote the Company’s interests externally, to organisations including EU-based agencies, networks and other related organisations, universities, foreign embassies in Brussels, regional offices and consortia partners.
- Achieve growth in new business identification, formation of new consortia and new partnerships.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Coordinate the development and delivery of a programme of international events designed to engage key international groups including researchers, foreign diplomats, and EU-based agencies
- Recruit, set objectives, coach and monitor performance of sales representatives.
You are good at:
- Communication, with the ability to present and influence credibly and effectively at all business levels
- Driving the sales process from plan to close
- Mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Problem-solving and creating sales opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the capability and confidence to lead and motivate colleagues and build effective and trusting relations
- High level of enthusiasm, personal commitment and independence to undertake periods of travel overseas without supervision
- Cultural sensitivity, tact and diplomacy
You also possess:
- BA degree in business administration, international relations or a related field.
- Successful previous experience in partnership development, consortia building and international travel and work.
- Interest in international affairs/policy will be an advantage, as will knowledge of international science, education and innovation policy environments
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Strong planning and project management skills
- A positive response and adaptability to change
- Problem solving and organisational skills to deal with complex and difficult situations autonomously as they arise
- Evidence of ability to formulate operational plans to deliver the Company’s partnership objectives
Paragon Europe stands for Realising Excellence and we look for Excellent People to join our teams of professionals.
Paragon Europe is an equal opportunities employer.
Please visit www.paragoneurope.eu to learn more about our business in Brussels, Malta and elsewhere in Europe.