Perfectly poised to offer a variety of customer driven complementary products, Nobel Financial is ready to accommodate the needs of a global citizenship from international money transfer, long distance bill payment, electronic wallet facilities, worldwide prepaid telecom top ups and consumer telecom solutions, international food delivery and much more. Nobel Financial is headquartered in Malta for EU, and New York for the US with supplementary back office in Bucharest, Romania. Nobel Financial – bringing innovation to financial services and more for the 21st century.
The Junior Personal Assistant is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day demands and activities by supporting the CEO and office management.
He / She will act as a point of reference with both internal and external parties, whilst seeing to the overall day to day duties to ensure the smooth running of the office, organizing and preparing all necessary materials, maintaining all office systems, including data management and filing. The job role is focused on Personal Assistant duties, assisting the manager with his personal agenda and activities. Furthermore, he/ she will also be required to handle diary management and necessary travel arrangements. This role requires daily upkeep of the office and supplies inventory. He/ She must own a car and a driving license. Some ad hoc errands will require driving.
Completes a wide variety of tasks for the CEO, including (but not limited to):
- Manages extremely active professional and personal calendars; booking appointments; preparing confidential correspondence;
- Taking care of CEO’s personal agenda (e.g. make personal appointments);
- Ran errands, collecting payments, completing grocery shopping and picking up dry cleaning;
- Sets appointments and make the travel arrangements and bookings for vacations;
- Ensures smooth transitions between work and personal commitments; working closely with the team at the CEO’S residence; arranging and managing social functions;
- Assists all Malta staff with ad-hoc administrative needs, including coordinating travel, errands;
- Works closely and effectively with the executives to keep them well- informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately;
- Has a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeps the CEO updated;
- Maintains calendars with ability to prioritize and coordinate meeting logistics;
- Coordinates domestic and international travel arrangements, professional and personally;
- Office and facilities management. Liaison for all third party vendors, ie: cleaning service, office repairs, and courier service, cleaning and kitchen supplies;
- Ensure the office is tidy and “meeting ready” at all times;
- Assist finance department to reconcile and submit monthly invoices.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1 year of experience in personal assistant duties;
- University degree preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Exceptional organization skills;
- Computer Skills: Outlook calendar, mid-level knowledge with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Vigorous research abilities;
- Must be meticulous and detailed oriented with all forms of communication (correspondence, calendaring and verbally);
- Strong work ethic and ability to work extremely effective independently;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple time-sensitive priorities in an extremely fast paced environment simultaneously;
- Problem-solving ability while under pressure and strong decision-making capability;
- A calm demeanor under pressure, assertive, proactive, people oriented;
- A willingness to be a highly-resourceful team-player and possess “can-do” attitude;
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion;
- Positive, professional, friendly and enthusiastic demeanors;
- Available to work overtime when necessary.
- Primarily in an office environment with day schedule (Monday to Friday). Will be expected to travel as needed to company affiliates.