Mizzi Motors Limited is one of the leading companies within the local automotive industry and importer of top automotive brands.
We are currently seeking to recruit a full-time Software Application Administrator. S/He will be responsible for the efficient and effective functioning of core systems within the automotive companies and will be responsible for projects relating to the system. The selected candidate will need to closely liaise with both local and foreign 3rd party suppliers.
- Apart from the day-to-day duties, s/he must.
- Provide support to the company’s end users on the core Dealer Management System (DMS) and assisting in coordinating projects and activities relating to the system and / or any of its iterations.
- Assist in the planning, design, documentation, and implementation of modules and user software applications relating to the DMS.
- Ensure efficient and effective cross-company development and implementation of the DMS modules as required.
- Assist with the reporting functions of the DMS and other core components.
- Be responsible for testing out any upgrade or change made to the system prior to its live deployment.
- A minimum of two (2) years working experience in a field of software support and administration or similar.
- Whilst training on the Autoline DMS and other core systems will be provided, previous experience working in Autoline DMS and / or EMACS will be considered as an asset.
- Knowledge of both Windows 201x and LINUX server environments will be considered as an asset.
- Ability to create clear user and technical documentation is essential.
- Fluid verbal and written communications skills in English and Maltese.
- Must be in possession of a valid driving license and have own transport.
- Proactive, self-motivated and capable of working on own initiative while forming an important part of a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Have excellent troubleshooting skills.
Mizzi Motors – SAA/18