We are moving towards new horizons! We’re developing new business in the fields of sports and internet based games and lotteries. We are the team for you! We are constantly growing and moving into new dynamic environments. We think and communicate openly. We are everything but ordinary – and have been for the last 60 years!
Our company group offers entertainment, innovation and international and cutting-edge technology to millions of people worldwide. We have 12.500 people working under our Merkur sun committed to our company’s ideals. Come join us.
Our multilingual customer service is the core element of our operations. The continuously growing team is split into one department in Berlin and the other in Malta. For the Maltese office we are looking for experienced Customer Service expert to support our day-to-day operations.
- Provide customer care through chat, phone and email and being a representative outwards to our customers;
- Assist management team in reporting technical issues and give insight to what is happening in the market;
- Maintain customer records by following the correct data protection procedure;
- Documenting customer contacts in order to provide a full customer history;
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customers complaint and determining the cause of the problem;
- Assist the management with other project and duties when requested.
- The basis qualification for this job is at least a 2 years experience within the customer service industry and through understanding of the gaming industry;
- Your Spanish should be of a mother tongue or fluent level. You should also have a working knowledge of English;
- Your personal attributes should include an outgoing personality, the ability to work in shifts and on weekends;
- Furthermore you can be characterized as a team player with strong communication skills.
Merkur Interactive Services