Meeting Point Malta Limited is a leading destination management company. For the last 30 years Meeting Point Malta has played a leading role in the development of tourism in Malta. Our delivers excellent in-resort services to corporate and leisure visitors who travel individually or in groups throughout the year. As part of Meeting Point International, Meeting Point Malta forms part of a family of 19 DMC’s spread around the world handling more than 4 million travellers worldwide yearly.
- Expand hotel portfolio identifying new opportunities, analysing hotel market in destination, leading the negotiation process for increasing booking volume in destination.
- Negotiating and contracting of rates, special offers, allocation, release periods, overrides, terms and conditions for hotels, self-catering or serviced apartments ensuring the best available rates and availability for our clients.
- Ensure our best conditions in the market at any time comparing our product with the product of our different competitors.
- Follow up of sales performance analogising weekly product / sales reports to identify market trends and revenue/room nights growth opportunities or incidences.
- Explaining tools and procedures to suppliers giving supplier portal demonstrations, providing materials and contact support information.
- Act as the face to face key point contact for accommodation supplier vendors and develop and maintain excellent relationships with them. Assisting in resolving major complaints of our suppliers and clients negotiating the most suitable solution to maintain the good service and relationship with them.
- Possess a Level 6 NCFHE qualification in tourism, business management, sales or business development.
- Have a commercial profile with excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Have experience as a Contracts Manager/Sales Manager or similar.
- Possess good knowledge of hotels and the tourism market in the destination will be additional value.
- Be fluent in English and Maltese.
- Fluency in French would be considered an asset.
Meeting Point Malta Limited