Meeting Point International is a leading global destination management company, with fully fledged office infrastructures in a number of the most popular tourism destinations in the world. Meeting Point International forms part of the FTI Group which has its head office in Munich, Germany.
Due to an increase in the services offered, Meeting Point International is now looking for an Officer to join the Accounts section.
Key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Input requested information into the invoicing system to verify whether the amount requested in the invoice matches the amount on the system.
- Close matching invoices by submitting the detailed amounts for the payment process.
- Direct invoices presenting discrepancies for further investigation and resolution.
- Authorising disputes (supplier or reservation) by documenting the calculation carried out.
- Reviewing of additional problem invoices that may be identified.
- Review processed invoices to ensure that these have been closed adequately.
- Communicating with staff members in the Supplier Relations department in order to correct any inaccuracies hindering the processing of the invoices.
- Possess an Ordinary level of education.
- Possess good knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Have good numerical skills and be able to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Have good organisational and time management skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Receptive to training.
Previous experience in a clerical role will be considered an asset.
Meeting Point International