The company is currently going through a period of growth and requires responsible deliveries coordinators to coordinate the flow of orders and deliveries to different shops across the island. The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Taking orders via email or telephone;
- Registering and coordinating orders with the factory sections;
- Setting orders for delivery and dispatch in a timely manner;
- Ensuring production material is at dispatch area for inspection prior to delivery.
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- Have an O’ level standard of education;
- Be able to coordinate work among different delivery points, ensuring that products reach different outlets on time;
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment;
- Have basic computer skills;
- Be ready to work on weekends and night shifts when required;
- In possession of license C, C1.
Maypole Group – KMP-37955