Reporting to the service manager, the selected candidate/s will be responsible for commissioning, maintaining and troubleshooting HVAC systems. He / she will be given the necessary training both locally and overseas, on air conditioning and heating systems ranging from split units to VRVs , from air cooled to water cooled chillers and heat pumps and from air handling units to rooftop packaged units as manufactured by our supplier Messrs. Daikin of Japan. He / she will also be involved in centralised control systems as applied to VRV systems and heat recovery units.
The ideal candidates should :
- Be a qualified technician possessing a recognised mechanical, electrical or preferably HVAC qualification;
- Preferably have a sound knowledge of air conditioning / refrigeration principles;
- Be in possession of a clean driving licence;
- Be disciplined and able to work under minimal supervision;
- Be able to work in a team;
- Be client oriented;
- Be smart in appearance;
- Preferably in possession of wire-man’s licences A and B;
- Be fluent in English.
M.A. & A. Services Limited