Generation Talent: Store Management Development Programme.
This is the role that will take your career to the next level. This role changes everything. It will challenge you, inspire you and eventually offer you a management role that best suits you. We are looking for candidates to develop into managers through an intense yet structured training plan. So if you believe you have the will to take on such a challenge get in touch with us today.
The Store Management Development Program is designed for smart graduates or young talents having management experience in the retail sector. Do you have the following criteria?
- Excellent educational background (secondary and / or tertiary education)
- Strong interest in large scale retail trade
- Excellent level in Maltese, English and Italian (minimum level B2)
- Team work
- High problem solving abilities and excellent communication skills
Tasks & Responsibilities
The holder of the position is mainly responsible for the following skills in agreement with the direct superior:
- Managing day-to-day activities of the sales department
- Management of projects related to the optimisation of business process
- Deploy directives from Head Office
- Coordinate relations with the concerned departments and, if necessary with Head Office
- Plan, organize, manage, monitor and analyze the guidelines/results of the project assigned
- Analyze the data in the sales department or from other offices of the Regional Directorate
- Identification of practical solutions to optimize current project management
The selected candidates will have the possibility of attending a 12-month training program which is structured as follows:
- 9 months of on-the-job training in our stores
- 2 months managing a store
- 1 month alongside an experienced District Manager
After the training you will directly assume responsibility within your working area.
- A pleasant work environment in a motivated team
- Diversified work activity with excellent development perspectives
- Individual progress, characterised by an advanced, task- oriented professional training
Lidl Malta – KMP-37939