Reports to: OTS Engineer (Site-Lead), day-to-day, and OTS Product Manager
Hours of work: 0900 – 1800, Monday – Friday
About the role
The Onsite Engineer, Office Technology Services, will be supporting all aspects of internal end-user IT across multiple platforms. This is a site based role but the successful candidate should be prepared to travel to other sites within the group, if required. To be successful in this role it’s necessary to be self-motivated, a team player and have the ability to find solutions quickly, and communicate effectively to all levels of skillset.
What will you be doing?
- Work as part of the team to maintain service levels through JIRA
- Carry out daily tasks as set by the site leads and projects via Product Manager
- Maintain a high visibility around the office environment
- Provide support and assist staff with setting up systems or resolving issues
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Provide a high level of audio and video support in new environment
- Assist in other general office tasks including team moves and 3rd party office systems
How will you be measured?
- Performance will be measured by on-going review and quarterly assessment
- Team SLA’s exists which will also show individuals overall contribution
What have you done?
- MCP or MCSA or Apple certification desirable
- Demonstrable hands-on support experience desirable
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A working experience of Windows / MAC OS and mobile technologies
- Hands on experience of audio and video technologies
- Knowledge of active directory tools
- Solid knowledge of basic networking
- Ability to educate to all skill levels
- Team player
- An interest in learning and self-development
- Good attention to detail, well organised and able to manage time independently
- Pro-active / flexible approach to duties and responsibilities, ability to “take things on”