International Merchants company has established itself as a highly reputable and reliable distributor of quality products. Since the very beginning, IM Ltd offered a distinct service and now enjoys solid agreements and strong relationships with major international companies.
- To oversee all the day to day activities of the stores.
- To be responsible for all timely postings and financial reporting.
- To be responsible that all administrative and transactional documentation including purchase orders, invoices, credit notes, etc are well maintained.
- Represent the company, its mission, culture and values when meeting clients.
- To implement effective inventory techniques and procedures catering for both outgoing as well as incoming goods.
- To assist in the loading/unloading, unpacking and storing of materials, supplies required to be dispatched.
- To ensure good housekeeping and safe working conditions in the Company’s stores.
- To check all items received against delivery notes / invoices.
- To manage the employer’s commercial agreements and obligations.
International Merchants Limited – KMP-37060