In this world of numbers, people are constantly seeking to belong to groups yet to stand out and be counted as individuals who give precious contribution that adds value to their Organisation. The Bay Street Organisation respects its employees as individuals and constantly motivates them to succeed.
At Bay Street we place an importance on, and recognize the value of each and every employee.
We are currently seeking to strengthen our team by engaging a proactive, committed and a suitably qualified individual in the following position of an Accounts and Administration Executive.
The duties shall include but will not be limited to:
- Checking and posting of supplier invoices into the accounting database
- Posting of cash and bank deposits
- Checking of stock receivable and updating the stock system
- Monitoring and updating stock movements
- Preparation of management reports as well as KPI reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Ad hoc administrative or accounting exercises as necessary
The ideal candidate must:
- Have at least 3 years experience in an accounts department
- Have at least A’ level standard in accounts
- Have completed the first 3 modules of ACCA
- Be proficient in the use of MS excel and be well versed with its formulas
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Have experience with administration of stock management
Experience with stock management will be considered an asset
International Fashions Ltd