The purpose of this role is to maintain relevant systems updated with relevant data entry requirements.
- Prepare and sort documents / data sheets for the purpose of data entry
- Establish entry priorities by maintaining understanding of what data needs to be entered
- Check to make sure that accurate data has been entered in the Inventory system
- Confer with Manager regarding incomplete information
- Delete unnecessary files that may be slowing down the inventory system
- Check completed work for accuracy and make any required changes immediately
- Perform physical stock takes
- Create and maintain logbooks of entered and changed data
- Respond to information access and retrieval requests from authorised members
- Check source documents against entered data to ensure data integrity at every stage
- Assist in developing and maintaining improved records within the inventory system
- Produce automated data entry and integration reports when requested
- Generate statistical reports based on maintained data on a periodic basis
- Carry out order entry in a timely and precise manner
The candidate is expected to be well-versed with technology and proficient in Excel.
Have a keen eye for detail and possess a diploma or equivalent level of education. Qualifications in mathematical related subjects will be an asset. The chosen candidates must be available for work related travel.
Ability to communicate effectively in French is a considerable asset.