Henley and Partners’ continued growth has created the need for a role of an Administration and Concierge Executive. Acting as ambassador of the company with both internal and external stakeholders, the successful candidate is required to offer a level of hospitality which meets and exceeds our clients’ expectations, whilst providing ideas about amenities and experiences, organizing itineraries and reservations.
The ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with service providers, internal stakeholders and external partners is essential, whilst being expected to carry out general business administration accurately and consistently. The individual will be required to coordinate all the resources made available to ensure that the level of services being offered by the Company is of excellent value.
A strong work ethic and the ability to address multiple tasks in a short time frame and to strict deadlines is required, as is a general understanding of the workings of the Company.
- Act as an ambassador of the company with internal customers and external clients;
- Provide support with hosting client visits, by offering a level of hospitality which meets and exceeds our clients’ expectations;
- Support other teams with typical office administration duties such as filing, scanning, purchase of stationary and office equipment as well as and maintenance of internal database;
- Ownership of the receipt and dispatch of mail and couriered packages;
- Liaising with the HR and administration manager to ensure that facilities are well maintained;
- Providing administrative support to the different departments with a view of achieving a more efficient and adequate operational standard across the office;
- Organize internal business travels when required;
- Manage itineraries and reservations for clients when required;
- Manage, maintain and create new relationships with service providers to enable an adequate portfolio of services which are made available to clients;
- Deal with complaints and have the necessary contacts to handle emergency situations;
- Interface with key stakeholders through multi channels; mail correspondence, telephone and email to ensure enhanced service delivery;
- To act as a trusted advisor to our clients, thus contributing to the overall client experience;
- To work as part of a team in delivering a diligent and timely service that will require an element of flexibility to address other tasks outside of your core role as and when they arise;
- Focus on personal development through learning more about the different areas of the business by means of interaction and collaboration.
Essential Minimum Qualifications And Professional Experience Required:
- Strong command of English and Chinese Mandarin language;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the hospitality industry;
- A positive solutions-oriented attitude complemented with a high level of integrity, to facilitate the business in a compliant manner;
- Experience with managing several service providers and dealing with emergency situations;
- Possessing immaculate communication and presentation skills;
- Relationship building skills.
Henley & Partners