Are you interested in working in a dynamic and exciting environment? Do you have a marketing background and are ready to take the next step in your career? Our Marketing team is looking for a Segment Marketing Specialist.
Successful candidates should be in possession of the following:
- Have a graduate qualification in any related commercial, marketing or business management degree;
Non Academic Qualifications:
- Ideally with a strong telecoms and proposition marketing background;
- Strong commercial acumen and capable of strategic thinking and business strategy;
- Confident presenter in sales and customer forums;
- Must be a dynamic, result-oriented individual with a can-do attitude;
- Can work under pressure;
- Good communicator and good interpersonal skills;
- Good team player.
The selected candidate’s main duties / responsibilities will include the following:
- To define and execute the strategy for the relative segments based on deep customer insights in order to increase the segment revenue and profitability;
- To proactively contribute in the implementation of a meaningful residential segmentation that can guide effective commercial activity and planning;
- To regularly analyse data and insight from channels, customer research, CVM, product and BI teams to refine and optimize commercial plans and outline roadmaps;
- To actively propose product development based on customer needs in the target segments;
- To lead and drive marketing activities to achieve and preferably over deliver on customer NPS and brand health, inflow KPIs & market shares in the targeted segments;
- To own and drive end-to-end segment activity plans in liaison with marketing communications and sponsorships, product marketing and CVM managers for maximizing the growth within each segment – revenues and NPS;
- To own and show excellence in go to market of above by delivering impactful messages through the right communication channels;
- To monitor sales pipeline in order to forecast sales opportunities and performance gaps;
- To work with CVM team to define BTL / Upselling and retention strategy;
- To work closely with channels, terminals and technology teams to actively manage the SARC budget to maximise the growth benefit, and keeping SARC intensity under control.