- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Identifying the current and future state of business processes.
- Utilise reporting tools towards establishing and extending a culture of accountability resulting in a continuous improvement of estimating for and delivering to set targets.
- Create and maintain a cohesive, coordinated plan to deliver solutions that meet the stakeholder’s priorities within budgetary, product and operation requirements.
- Ensure line of business priorities and IT capabilities (technology and resources) are aligned through prioritization-management and effective communications.
- Recommend business best practices and drive adoption to ensure consistency of automated business solutions.
- Groovy scripting or a medium level of programming skills in Java or C#.
- Business analytical skills – ideally with experience in financial services.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Software testing skills, including test-driven development and unit testing.
- Ability to work in teams, both internal and external, as we used a hybrid model.
- Attention to details, detail oriented personality.
- Clear understanding of the importance of documentation and good written communication.
GlobalCapital – KMP-35467