Genbex – a startup business consultancy firm is seeking to recruit an Accounts / Office Administrator on a part-time basis. The position calls for a courteous, polite, and systematic individual, able to work under minimal supervision. The selected candidate is expected to support accounting and office operations. S / he must have a positive attitude, excellent communication and be self-motivated.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the directors through:
- Coordination of meetings and appointments,
- Support in compilation of executive reports;
- Minute taking;
- Ensuring follow up of meetings;
- Organisation of travel, etc.
- Finance support, including:
- Preparing monthly reconciliation;
- Preparation of daily bookkeeping, incl. generating, posting and sending invoices;
- Payroll processing and queries;
- Assisting with end-of-month routine;
- Completing ad hoc projects and other financial activities as assigned.
- Daily office operations, incl. but not limited to:
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls;
- General clerical duties including correspondence, filing, photocopying, etc;
- Handle requests for information and data and prepare written responses to routine enquiries;
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails;
- maintain office supply inventories;
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment.
Education & Experience Required:
- Have a minimum of O’ level standard in accounts;
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, Excel in particular;
- Have working experience in an accounts / payroll department;
- Be conversant with payroll processing;
- Experience in the use of Shireburn Software will be considered an asset.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Must have good interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work well within a team and under pressure in meeting defined deadlines;
- High level of attention to detail.
GENBEX Connections Ltd