FTIAS Ltd forms part of FTI Touristik GmbH, which is one of the largest German companies operating in the tourism industry. FTIAS acts as the Group’s back office operation, providing administrative book-keeping and reports, amongst other related services for companies that form part of our Group, namely FTI, BigXtra, Youtravel, LAL Schools, Berlin Shipping, 5 Vor Flug and Hotel Shop.
Now operating from SmartCity Malta, we are undergoing a period of further expansion and are seeking to recruit motivated and driven employees to join our team.
- Input requested information into the invoicing system, to verify whether the amount requested in the invoice matches the amount on the system.
- Process the necessary invoices in a timely and efficient manner to ensure that the relevant counts and targets are met.
- Close matching invoices by submitting the detailed amounts for the payment process.
- Direct invoices presenting discrepancies between amounts presented on the invoice and amounts on system for further investigation and resolution.
- Analytically review and process information presented in the invoices to avoid classification of invoices as problematic when unnecessary.
- Organise materials and invoices for filing, in accordance with established procedures.
- Attend to all relevant internal communication through email.
- Advanced level of education (preferably an A’ level in Accounts)
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Thinks outside the box
- Good numeracy skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Analytical skills
- Microsoft office tools knowledge, especially Excel
- Previous experience in a clerical role
- Flexibility and able to work under pressure
- Innovative and creative
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Receptive to training
- Accepts responsibility
- Has eye for detail
Benefits offered to our employees
- Competitive salary package
- Annual increments based on performance
- Fitness benefit allowance
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible working hours
- Smart / Casual dress code
- Career progression opportunities
- Study support scheme
- State of the art office environment with ample parking spaces