FTIAS Ltd forms part of FTI Touristik GmbH, which is one of the largest European companies operating in the tourism industry. FTIAS acts as the group’s financial back office operation, providing administrative book keeping and reports, amongst other multinational related services. Due to an expansion of the services being offered, we are now looking to enlarge our internal audit team by recruiting more Internal Auditors, who must be interested in the international dimension of the role, which requires frequent overseas trips most of them to our touristic destinations mainly around the Mediterranean, Middle East and our tour operator offices in central Europe.
- Providing significant help and support to conduct independent financial, compliance, internal controls or procedures reviews; for our business units running important hotels, DMCs, tour operators, service and IT-companies within the group;
- Assessing quality, risk, compliance within established company policies and procedures;
- Checking and inspecting the accuracy of accounts receivables, payable ledgers and general ledgers;
- Exercising independent judgement in identifying issues and assessing risk;
- Formulating findings, preparing executive summary reports, and reviewing findings with line management and senior management;
- Assisting in performance of risk assessment of business operations and processes;
- Studying and testing software and hardware systems of a company;
- Communicating verbally and in writing with different stakeholders.
- Documenting procedures performed.
- Have minimum a bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent;
- Have a minimum 1 Year experience in accounting or financial auditing;
- Have a good Knowledge in accounting principles, best practices and methods;
- Be fluent in English and one of the following languages both written and spoken; Spanish, Turkish, Arabic, Greek, French, and Portuguese;
- Have Basic knowledge about project management;
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Possess good communication and investigative skills;
- Have good Knowledge of MS office specially MS Excel and other financial systems;
- Have decision making skills and strong personality;
- Be willing to travel frequently;
- Have a proactive attitude;
- Demonstrate analytical skills;
- Have intercultural skills, open-minded and able to work in multi-cultural environment;
- Interested to make career in an multinational group;
- Experience in an audit environment will be considered an asset.
Benefits offered to our employees:
- Benefits offered to our employees:
- Competitive salary package;
- Annual increments based on performance;
- Fitness benefit allowance;
- Health insurance;
- Life assurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Smart / casual dress code;
- Career progression opportunities;
- Study support scheme;
- State of the art office environment with ample parking spaces.
FTIAS is an equal opportunities employer.