Ferratum Group is an international provider of mobile banking and digital consumer and small business loans, distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Ferratum has expanded rapidly to operate across Europe, Africa, South and North America and the Asia-Pacific region.As a pioneer in digital and mobile financial services technology, Ferratum is at the forefront of the digital banking revolution. Ferratum Mobile Bank, launched in 2016, is an innovative mobile banking platform offering a range of banking services, including real time digital payments and transfers, within a single app which is currently available in five European markets.
Ferratum Group is listed on the Prime Standard of Frankfurt Stock Exchange under symbol ‘FRU.
CSO’s role is in assisting the on boarding process for new customers, assisting the operational processes for new and existing customers, charge of development, cancellation of customer deposit accounts (current account, savings account, term deposit account) and responsible for all customer’s processes.
- Answering questions regarding the company’s products and services.
- Building customer relationships.
- Troubleshooting customer related issues with the usability of the internet banking, mobile application and lending applications.
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Entering and updating customer information in the database.
- Taking and processing orders in an accurate manner.
- Handling grievances to preserving the company’s reputation.
- Going the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitating future sales.
- Providing superior customer service in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge about the Bank’s products and services, and ensuring customers are provided with accurate information.
- Assisting customers with online banking, mobile application and on boarding processes (including the video identification process as part of the on boarding process).
- Attending to customers in an orderly manner to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Adhering to all Bank policies and procedures, corporate security policies, regulatory guidelines, industry service standards and codes of conduct.
- Record keeping as per requirements and the bank’s policies and standards.
- Ensuring accounts are opened per the bank’s product and service guidelines.
- Cancelling and temporary / permanent blocking of cards on customer request.
- New card issuance and renewal processes.
- Sharing knowledge and experience with other team members and the provision of support as and when needed.
- Demonstrating a positive attitude, adaptability, flexibility, and punctuality.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Fluent in both English and Dutch oral and written. Additional languages will be a benefit.
- Willingness to learn and expand horizons.
- Very good understanding of bank operations processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of employees.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Flexibility and adaptability to fast process change.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamically evolving company.
- Opportunities for growth, realization of own ideas and further training.
- Professional and attentive environment.
- Other company benefits.
Why join Ferratum?
We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive. Joining Ferratum you will:
- Feel that we believe in the development of our employees through training, education and by providing conditions which lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement.
- Join a fast and growing international finance company.
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture.
- Be offered a competitive salary, benefit packages and other additional perks.
- Have fun at work.
Ferratum Bank plc – KMP-35992