Fenlex Corporate Services Limited, an established corporate services provider offering company incorporation, accountancy, directorship, trustee and fiduciary as well as tax services to a large number of local and international clients, is looking to recruit a KYC Administrator.
We are seeking to recruit a KYC administrator to join our KYC unit within the Corporate Administration department. The successful candidate will form part of a dynamic team that handles international clients operating in a wide range of industries. The role is ideal for someone who wishes to broaden their experience and take on a challenge in AML / CFT compliance.
- Implementation of in-house client acceptance requirements;
- Client re-evaluation in line with our quality and risk management policies;
- Liaison with relevant departments to address, advice and gather the necessary information on queries to comply with AML / CFT procedures, including compliance checks;
- Updating of records, including the upkeep of physical files and electronic systems;
- Monitor and manage risk controls and advise management accordingly;
- Assisting in the implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic, who has a keen interest and basic understanding of quality, compliance and risk Management principles.
The preferred candidate for this position will possess the following:
- A’ level standard of education;
- Excellent communication skills especially in English, both verbally and written;
- The ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills and team building qualities.
While relevant work experience is considered a strong asset, it is not essential for the role. This role may be especially of interest to new graduates with an interest in an AML / CFT or to candidates who have a basic understanding or qualification in AML / CFT and are seeking to enhance their knowledge.
Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd. – KMP-36811