Falcon Money Management Limited, an award winning multi manager asset management company with assets under management of over $1bln, is seeking for a Junior Operations Analyst to join their Malta office. The company was founded in 2009 and has an excellent track record allocating funds to hedge funds and private credit strategies. It has offices in London and Malta. The chosen candidate will be working with the Malta team, helping them enhance operational procedures. We are looking for someone who loves numbers, manages their work well and is a great team player. Think you fit the description? See more below!
Managing all ongoing operational transactions relating to the fund’s activity including:
- Trade processing;
- NAV calculation;
- Cash movement;
- Liaison with and oversight of the fund’s external administrators;
- Reconciliation of all movements and the monthly NAV with the fund’s administrators;
- Performing any additional ad hoc operational duties as required;
- Assist with improving operational processes and controls continuously;
- Assist with compliance work and regulatory requirements.
- Finance related degree;
- Accurate and numerate;
- Ability to work in a pressurised, deadline bound environment;
- The ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise;
- Attention to detail;
- Computer skills – highly proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing;
- Team worker as well as able to work on own;
- Outcome focused, self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic;
- Be able to communicate with third parties in a professional manner;
- New graduate or up to 2 years of experience.
- Start date: As soon as possible, depending on the availability of the candidate;
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now;
- Location: Malta;
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the EU and must be in possession of the relevant passport and visa.
Falcon Money Management Ltd