Our client, an international corporate service provider, is seeking to recruit a Head of Accounts to build and lead their Accounts department.
Who you are
You are an experienced professional with a solid background in corporate services, trusts and fiduciary services. You are driven and motivated, and ready to build and mentor your own team. You adopt a hands-on approach in whatever you do, you describe yourself as reliable, and consistently maintain a high level of confidentiality throughout your work.
The Head of Accounts will be responsible for the delivery, coordination and oversight of the accounting services relating to corporate entities, trusts and foundations and will be responsible for the finance function of the business and all the services delivered, from an accounting perspective.
- General day-to-day accounting services
- Management of client services, including meeting with clients
- Accounting services
- Advisory services (accounting)
- Drawing up of management accounts, financial reports and financial statements
- Setting up of books of accounts
- General day-to-day administration of client accounting services
- Assistance with administration services
- Client management (bookkeeping and accounting services)
- Bookkeeping and accounting services
- Have a diploma in international trust management (provided by STEP) or certificate in trust law and administration (provided by the IFSP)
- Be a fully qualified accountant
- Have 2 years of work experience in corporate services, trusts and foundations
- Have sound knowledge and experience in tax and VAT
- May be required to travel (due notice will be given)