Our client, a leading entertainment and leisure company, is seeking to recruit a creative Digital Marketing Executive to raise the group’s brand’s profile through the development of its online presence.
Working within the marketing and communications team, the role involves developing the online marketing strategy as well as hands on delivery and execution.
Who you are:
You are a dynamic, team-player, and creativity is at the forefront of all you do. You would describe yourself as a strong communicator with an excellent eye for detail who can’t wait to get your content out for audiences to see!
- Create and update digital marketing strategies that will support the Group to achieve its aims as part of the overall marketing and communications plan
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Use appropriate analytics to measure evaluate and report against goals and performance of all digital marketing activity and plans
- Lead the development of the company websites, devising strategies to drive online traffic and continuing to improve usability, design, content and conversion
- Lead the development of the social media presence
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels utilising tools and techniques as appropriate including e-mail marketing, paid search, SEO and PPC
- Work with the Marketing & Communications team to create high quality content for a range of online platforms which is optimised and consistent with the brand and tone of voice
- Work with external agencies when required to develop the online presence
- Proven experience in a similar role within the local market
- Relevant experience including CMS, SEO, PPC, e-marketing, social media and analytics
- Knowledge of current online marketing trends and best practice
- Outstanding English language skills