Eaton & Co Ltd. is a fast growing and dynamic business organisation on the Island. Our business sectors are total building services solutions, development and management of real estate.
We are looking for a hands-on, proactive individual who will be responsible of carrying out the necessary maintenance duties required for the clients of the Company.
- Conducting general miscellaneous maintenance duties;
- Plumbing and general electrical works;
- Gypsum / drywall installations;
- General installations and repairs;
- General preventative maintenance and any other duties that might occur;
- To keep the work surroundings clean and tidy at all times.
As part of our maintenance team the successful applicant will:
- Be organised, practical and trustworthy;
- Be capable of working efficiently and with minimal supervision, but also as part of a team;
- Show a strong dedication towards customer satisfaction;
- Be a problem solver and capable in general troubleshooting;
- Support the organisation through general maintenance as required on own initiative.
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar position;
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Preferred driving licence B;
- Must have a clean police conduct.
Eaton & Co