Whilst forming part of the back office team at deVere & Partners Holding Ltd offices in Malta, the prospective candidate will be a motivated and target-driven individual who will form part of a team and play a leading role in the Accounts department assisting in all the accounting administrative matters of deVere Group as a global entity.
The duties consist of:
- Maintenance of the financial ledger
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly financial reports
- Monitoring the cash flow position of the company
- Preparation of financial statements and other documents needed for auditing purposes
- Liaising with external auditors and handling any other duties as assigned by the board of directors
- Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management
The ideal candidate must possess:
- ECDL certified
- Strong English communication skills; both written and verbal are a must
- Knowledge of Shireburn would be considered an asset
- Well-organised, methodical, have an eye for detail and demonstrable lateral thinking
- Ability and flexibility to deal with any business strategy changes that may occur
- Demonstrate a pro-active and positive approach to work
deVere Group offers excellent career opportunities, a challenging environment and fantastic remuneration packages.
We pursue excellence and ambition and have the power to help you secure your future. Full training is provided in-house however candidates with previous administrative / accounts administrative experience will be considered an asset.
A minimum A’ level education is required specifically in Accounts however graduates are highly encouraged to apply. deVere & Partners Holding Ltd