We are currently looking to recruit for a Billing Officer who is proactive in achieving results.
This is a great opportunity to work with in a highly reputable organisation, as part of their successful team.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Ensuring that all customers are progressed correctly through the collection cycle, sending regular statements, and chasing outstanding debts
- Issuing and posting of sales payment requests and quotes in a timely manner
- Operating a credit control process including sending statements and chasing outstanding debts
- Maintaining the updating status of all ongoing client database
- Maintaining an overall positive rapport with clients
- Other general accounting duties assigned by the management
This role would suit an ambitious and motivated individual ideally with 1-2 years’ experience of working in a similar role. You will also have outstanding communication skills in the English language, a high level of self motivation in addition to being able to adapt to different situations. Trustworthy, mature and professional attitude to work within a team and producing deliverables to a high standard. Working knowledge of an accounting system would also be desirable.
Crossroads Consulting Ltd – KMP-35962