Credorax Bank Ltd is an established partner of VISA and MasterCard which provides businesses with tailor-made solutions that allow them to process payments in their shops and on their websites.
The company is now seeking to recruit a Reconciliations Officer to join the Finance Operations Client Services team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliation of merchant and PSP balances
- Preparation of reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Resolve any escalated financial queries raised by our clients
- Preparation of merchant and partner statements
- Assist the Finance Operations team with preparation of audit documents
- Other ad hoc tasks delegated by the manager
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Access and Excel in particular;
- Previous experience within the Financial Services industry would be ideal;
- A banking or finance qualification would be an asset
- Possess excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills;
- Be highly organised, pro-active self-starter, able to work on own initiative, and excellent attention to detail;
- Be a team player, flexible, and able to meet strict deadlines.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications, experience and personal attributes will be offered.
Credorax – KMP-35948