Core Holdings Ltd is looking to employ a Site Supervisor to work on projects being implemented by its subsidiaries – Bathroom Design Ltd, Vivo Bathrooms and Ceramics Ltd and Dalco Ltd.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and supervision of tiling, plumbing and finishing works at various sites;
- Recording of progress, ensuring that material procurement is on schedule to meet project milestones;
- Preparation of the necessary reports;
- Monitoring of compliance and quality assurance;
- Ensure acceptable health and safety conditions and enforce health and safety policies.
- In possession of a secondary level of education;
- Experience in different trades will be considered as an asset;
- In possession of a driving license;
- Possess supervision skills;
- Have good understanding of site issues;
- Be proficient in both oral and written Maltese and English;
- ICT competence;
- Knowledge of ACAD is considered an asset;
- A disciplined approach towards health and safety requirements;
- Ability to work in team and on own initiative.
Salary and other benefits will be commensurate with the successful applicant’s qualifications and experience.
Core Holdings – KMP-38036