- To act as a liaison, provide product / services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Genuinely excited to help customers.
- Ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of emails and incoming calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods / tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Minimum requirement: Minimum O’ level standard in English, French and Mathematics.
Experience Skills & Personal Attributes
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative, must have at least 1 year experience in a customer service role.
- Experience in shipping and logistics is an advantage.
- Fluent in English and French is a must.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with ERP/ CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt / respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Challenge Air Cargo Limited – KMP-37974