Cars Unlimited is a pioneer in the pre-owned vehicles sector. We have been in the market for more than 25 years and have built a strong reputation for quality and reliability of our products and services.
As part of our expansion and development programme, we are seeking to recruit a full-time Operations Officer to complement our Banking and Payments department. This position calls for a highly motivated individual who is ready to work in a dynamic atmosphere and meet the challenges of a rewarding job.
- Posting bank entries and related transactions.
- Performing bank reconciliations on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Controlling cash accounts such as the collection of car deposits and monthly instalments.
- Processing administrative and mechanical suppliers’ invoices.
- Effecting, posting and planning payments of invoices, including monthly reporting to the Director and Managing Partner.
- Preparing cheque deposits, inter-account transfers, internet banking hire-purchase payments reporting.
- Proficient in the use of various Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Word.
- Target and deadline-oriented.
- Assertive, responsible and able to work in a team.
- Fluent in both written and spoken Maltese and English languages.
- Minimum O’ level standard of education.
- Experience in an office environment is a must. Thought not necessary, a qualification in accounts is considered an asset.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the right candidate.
Cars Unlimited – KMP-37081