be.HOTEL is a 278-roomed four star hotel and forms part of the Bay Street Group. The property is affiliated to the Preferred Hotels and Resorts Group.
Following a multi-million euro refurbishment and extension, a 255 square metres conference facility to serve the MICE market, and a brand new infinity pool lounge, we are seeking to strengthen our team by engaging a proactive, committed and a suitably qualified individual, reporting directly to the sales and marketing manager, in the following position – Mice and Leisure Group Sales Executive
As the Sales Executive in charge of MICE and Leisure Group business you have one of the most challenging yet rewarding roles in the hotel. To some you may seem as an entertainer, always chatting with people in order to obtain business for the hotel; to others you may seem as an ambassador constantly creating bridges with the hotel and the client, but in essence you are like a Swiss watchmaker who ensures that all events run like clockwork with total precision.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Handle all MICE / leisure RFP assigned by the sales and marketing manager;
- Maintain MICE / leisure generating accounts through various sales activities;
- Implement and execute all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed set targets;
- Solicit and serve transient and group business and meetings;
- Maximize up selling opportunities by proposing additional events and activities suitable and complimenting to the MICE / leisure booking;
- Ensure comprehensive and up to date knowledge of the property’s unique selling points, features, amenities, services and policies.
As such, You;
- Are undoubtedly a qualified professional in the hotel industry, with years of experience and have a strong interpersonal skills;
- Are a person who enjoys exceeding targets – the bigger the challenge – the greater the pleasure;
- Are highly organised, with a inbuilt time management clock inside you;
- Have a strong and committed postive attitude towards the business of the hotel;
- Are ideally a mature person with experience in a similar position, fluent in Maltese and English, computer literate and in possession of effective interpersonal and communication attributes.
Bay Street Group is an equal opportunities employer.