The Archimed Group provides a total complete solution to the building Project’s requirement – from construction to final finishing. Archimed Projects provides the entire range of services encompassing building, construction, finishing, conversions and restorations works.
The Group is currently looking for an HR / Administration Executive.
- Working closely with the internal technical departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting the Projects Manager as well as the site managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Assisting in recruiting people – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Taking care of various administration related Employment Training Corporation, any correspondences requirements of employees with ETC, Trading License, processing of timesheets, issues of uniforms, preparation of local permits, etc.
- Keep up to date with ETC regulations and other employees’ regulations, interpreting and advising the CEO / COO on employment law
- Developing and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Administering payroll, maintaining employee records and conduct regular salary reviews
- Advising the CEO / COO, on payroll and other remuneration issues, including promotions and incentives
- Personal Assistance duties to the CEO / Managing Director
- Recording office expenditure and managing the budget; managing petty cash of the companies, negotiating price, quality, and delivery; collecting and processing invoices
- Updating company brochures and assist in Facebook and coordinate with website designer to keep it up to date
- Tenders – collecting, administrative paperwork, overall organisation, submitting and following until award
- Maintain logs for quotations, tenders, pending quotes, bills and issuing list of extra works on current projects every Monday through the works managers
- Completes special projects by organising and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and organise meetings, travel arrangements; meet clients and guides them to reception area.
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints; liaising and carry out meetings with company lawyer or as maybe requested by the Employer
- Understanding the employer’s business objectives, devise and implement policies which select, develop and retain the right staff needed to meet objectives
Archimed Projects – KMP-35954