Aqubix is looking for a Compliance Analyst to join our Malta office and support our growing team.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong analytical ability, excellent administration skills and attention to detail, with a keen interest in AML, GDPR and compliance.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel)
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Able to conduct meetings with clients both in Malta and abroad
- Good time management and impeccable organisation skills
- Interest in keeping abreast with changes in regulation
Your role: You will form part of our growing compliance team reporting to the Head of Compliance, assisting clients on system queries and helping them transform their business processes into technical solutions. You will also be expected to help and assist clients in the actual configuration of their system, mostly through data entry.
Ability to express ideas clearly and take initiative within the team and across other groups, will be considered an asset. A good level of English, both written and spoken is necessary. Excellent interpersonal skills is essential.
Aqubix – KMP-35966