Independent and possessing more than fifteen years’ experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity and infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 2000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
For our office in Malta, we are currently looking for a Senior Accountant (private equity / real estate).
An opportunity has arisen to join Alter Domus Malta’s growing and dynamic Corporate Services department to work on a diversified portfolio of International Private Equity and Real Estate clients. Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Establishing a strong relationship with clients, respond to their needs, build their trust and ensure the quality of all work delivered is up to Alter Domus’ exacting standard;
- Ownership of the day to day accounting, administration and financial reporting of a portfolio of clients;
- Preparation of and review of management accounts;
- Preparation and review of annual financial statements and liaising with the auditors where applicable;
- Preparation and review of tax returns and VAT returns;
- Preparation and review of regulatory reporting;
- Assisting with transaction, including set ups, liquidations, acquisitions, disposals and funding arrangements;
- Supervision of the work delegated to junior accountants;
- Coaching and training junior accountants.
- You are a qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification working experience in the accountancy field;
- You have very good knowledge of excel and word;
- Analytical with good problem solving skills;
- Happy to travel when required;
- Ability to work under own initiative;
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Self motivated, mature and looking to develop in an environment which is full of opportunities for growth and career advancement.
Alter Domus – KMP-38032