Independent and possessing more than fifteen years’ experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity and infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 2000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
For our office in Malta, we are currently looking for Junior a Accountant (private equity / real estate).
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Alter Domus Malta’s growing and dynamic Corporate Services department to work on a diversified portfolio International Private Equity and Real Estate Clients. Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Working on most aspects of the day to day accounting, administration and financial reporting of a number of Private Equity or Real Estate International clients;
- Establishing a strong relationship with the client, assist with day to day requests and respond to their needs;
- Preparation of annual financial statements and liaising with the auditors where applicable;
- Preparation of tax returns;
- Regulatory reporting.
- You are a recent University graduate in Accountancy or have completed F1-F3 of ACCA examinations;
- At least one year’s experience working in the accountancy field;
- You have very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- Previous experience working on financial statements;
- Happy to work as part of an international team;
- Ready to travel when needed;
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Alter Domus – KMP-38031