A vacancy has arisen for a Warehouse Supervisor within the Warehouse and Distribution department.
The Warehouse Supervisor will:
- Assist and stand in for the Location Manager
- Be responsible for the direction and supervision of staff
- Monitor, plan and effect stock movements
- Plan customer deliveries and liaise with customers, suppliers, customs officials and other departments within the Company
- Be expected to aide in the department’s administrative tasks and to ensure the proper flow of documentation handled by the Warehouse and Distribution department.
- Be responsible for various tasks on behalf of the location as well as the department.
The selected candidate would have:
- Adequate level of education
- A good command of English and Maltese
- A high level of organisational skills
- Good Leadership and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Experience in supervisory position, this would be considered as an advantage
The Warehouse Supervisor will receive an extended period of training and therefore this call is suitable for bright persons who feel that they are capable of taking up this interesting challenge which this vacancy offers.
This position offers attractive career prospects and the opportunity to join one the Malta’ fastest moving and growing companies. Alf. Mizzi & Sons (Marketing) is not only a leader in its field but offers some of the best staff conditions on the islands including the provision of training, health insurance cover, the use of a private gym for our staff, on-site child care center, regular staff activities, fresh fruit daily, and much more.
Apply now for a new and exciting chapter in your career development.
Alf. Mizzi & Sons (Marketing) Group – KMP-37085