Malta’s fastest growing start-up in the property management / hospitality sector Zzzing is looking for a digital savvy Property Manager to join their dynamic and driven team of experts.
More about the role
As part of Zzzing’s Operations team, the selected candidate will take a leading role in the day-to-day running of the property management division, manage guest relations, participate in general administration duties as well as monitor OTAs with the goal of improving relationships and building the brand.
If you consider yourself to be an outgoing confident personality, with an eye for detail, good leadership skills, the ability to work in a team as well as enjoy meeting new people, then we’d love to get to know you. The self-starter we’re looking for must be able to take initiative and work without constant supervision. Experience in the property management and hospitality sector is a plus.
Here’s what a day with the Zzzing team will be like. Your duties will include:
- Support the Property Management team in the day-to-day operations, guest relations and support, and administration of maintenance services.
- Manage the requirements process for the onboarding of new properties.
- Process correspondence with guests, property owners, contractors and other third parties maintain risk management policies.
- Conduct property site visits as necessary.
- Act as a liaison between guests, property owners and suppliers.
- Respond to guest reviews.
- Conduct and manage guest surveys.
- Manage back-office operations.
- Handle miscellaneous assignments.
Below is our wish list of the skills and experience a top contender for this position will have, however, individuals who do not tick all the boxes are still encouraged to apply.
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- Digital Marketing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic accounting software.
- Experience working with OTAs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Leadership skills.
- Digital savvy.
Zzzing Ltd – KMP-59627