Malta’s fastest growing start-up in the hospitality sector Zzzing is looking for a full-time Communications Executive to join their dynamic team of talent.
More about the role
As part of Zzzing’s brand team, the selected candidate will be entrusted to communicate with all incoming guest requests, initiate powerful partnerships with third parties, participate in marketing-driven initiatives to attract more travellers to Malta and be at the heart of the brand’s growth and development.
If you consider yourself to be an outgoing friendly personality, love the idea of delivering Zzzing guests a five star customer centric experience and enjoy networking opportunities, then we’d love to get to know you. The self-starter we’re looking for must be able to take initiative and work without constant supervision.
Key competencies and experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – you are comfortable engaging with internal and external stakeholders, property partners and guests.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills. Capable of developing effective content that engages audiences.
- In-depth understanding of different communication channels and tactics, particularly social media and OTA channels such as Airbnb, booking.com, VRBO and others.
- Good understanding of analytics and reporting.
- Strong computer / software literacy – you are proficient using a wide range of core general (e.g. Office), marketing specific programmes and feel comfortable learning new ones.
- 1-2+ years experience in a broad communications / digital marketing role – covering both B2C and B2B will make you shine extra bright.
This is our wish-list of the skills and experience a top contender for this position will have however, individuals who do not tick all the boxes are still encouraged to apply. A number of benefits and perks have been included to make this career opportunity even more attractive for the right candidate.
Zzzing Ltd – KMP-77593