ZenPharm is a vertically integrated seed to sale European pharmaceutical company specializing in cannabis-based treatments rooted in the fundamental medicinal standards of safety, quality, and efficacy. Located in Hal Far Industrial Estate the premises forms part of a long-standing EU cGMP pharmaceutical operation. The company is in advanced stages of preparation to obtain an EU GMP license to process medical cannabis in finished dosage forms.
The company is seeking to recruit an additional Quality Control Analyst. Candidates will be given a unique opportunity to receive specialized training that is in line with our strategic growth.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the QC Assistant / Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Sampling and analysing all raw materials, work in progress, finished goods and stability.
- To ensure that the company’s laboratory complies fully with good control laboratory practice.
- To develop analytical methods.
- To perform all necessary analytical validation.
- To participate in procurement of laboratory reagents and consumables.
- Degree in pharmacy, chemistry or a related subject.
- Candidates having BTEC National Diploma in applied science or lab experience will also be considered.
The ideal candidate will be capable of working efficiently and effectively, be a good team player and able to work under pressure. The chosen candidate must exhibit strong interpersonal skills and willingness to learn continuously, be well-educated, organized, have an eye for detail and good communication skills.
ZenPharm – KMP-55880