ZenPharm is a vertically integrated seed to sale European pharmaceutical company specializing in cannabis-based treatments rooted in the fundamental medicinal standards of safety, quality, and efficacy. Located in Hal Far Industrial Estate the premises forms part of a long-standing EU cGMP pharmaceutical operation. The company is in advanced stages of preparation to obtain an EU GMP license to process medical cannabis in finished dosage forms.
The company is seeking to recruit an additional Quality Assurance Specialist. Candidates will be given a unique opportunity to receive specialized training that is in line with our strategic growth.
Main Objectives of the Job
To actively participate in the process of maintaining a Quality Management System at Zenpharm Ltd.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
- To organise and ensure an accurate and reliable filing system for GMP documents.
- To keep a log of all QA documentation, including filing and retrieval.
- To process, approve and distribute QA documents.
- To draft, format, issue and distribute Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other GMP documents.
- To issue batch documentation and compile documents for review and release of batches.
- To plan, organise, facilitate and maintain training programs, including training matrix and training files.
- To maintain the change control and deviation process, including registration and tracking of follow-up actions.
- To upload and maintain quality logs, databases and performance metrics as required.
- To assist with the issue and update of raw material and finished products specifications.
- To take ownership of quality-related projects as delegated by the QA manager.
- To handle supplier and customer complaints.
- To assist in the supplier approval process.
- To perform internal audits.
- To assist in the preparation of Product Quality Reviews (PQRs) and other relevant quality documents.
- Advanced level qualification or equivalent (MQF level 4) in a science-related discipline.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- CEFR B2 (Upper Intermediate) in English.
The ideal candidate will be capable of working efficiently and effectively, be a good team player and able to work under pressure. The chosen candidate must exhibit strong interpersonal skills and willingness to learn continuously, be well-educated, organized, have an eye for detail and good communication skills.
ZenPharm – KMP-55879