Embark on an exciting journey into the world of home accessories with Zara Home!
Zara Home is a shop specialising in home fashion which offers the latest trends in home decoration each season.
Specialising in home fashion and offering the latest trends in home decoration, ZARA Home is seeking to recruit Cashiers / Sales Assistants on a full-time or part-time.
Successful candidates will be assisting customers throughout their shopping experience and make sure that they are provided with all the information and assistance needed.
We always emphasise first-class shopkeeping standards and this is why these positions call for smart individuals with an eye for the finer details to ensure that the outlet is equipped with all necessary items and stock.
These positions call for motivated individuals capable of working within a team and a results-oriented environment.
- Responsible for one or more store sections as deployed by the Store Manager.
- Efficient and quick processing of sales, exchange and refund transactions.
- Ensure that customers.
- Receive top-quality service both in-store and via any other means of communication.
- Ensure complete efficiency when following cash-opening and closing procedures.
- Maintain excellent organisational standards in stockroom.
- Ensure timely delivery of stock and shelf replenishment.
- Always ensure effective communication with the management team.
Experience and Qualifications
Previous experience in a similar post will be considered an asset.
Skills and Attitudes
- Love and passion for interior design.
- Accountability and good organisational skills.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong initiative and self-motivation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility to work varied hours including, weekends and holidays.
Zara Home – ZHSA01