Zampa Debattista is looking for a Cleaner with excellent attention to detail, high standards and a desire to do their job to the best of their ability.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas;
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming and mopping;
- Carrying out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks;
- Notifying management of deficiencies or repairs required; and
- Stocking and maintaining supply rooms.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Physical abilities, good numeracy and literacy in the English language;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Good organisation abilities;
- Enthusiasm to develop their skills and knowledge;
- Adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes;
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work;
- Positive and approachable manner; and
- Team player qualities.
This position is available on a 20 – 30 hours basis.
All candidates must be eligible to work in Malta.
Zampa Debattista – KMP-78839